Grants for students from the strategic regions of BMI interest
Applicants from strategic regions of BMI interest may be eligible for grants equivalent to as much as 50% of BMI EMBA tuition.
To be eligible for a grant, you must:
- come from a strategic region of BMI interest;
- qualify for admission to the BMI EMBA programme;
- write a Grant Request in the form of a one-page essay on the topic “Why I should receive a grant to study in the BMI Executive MBA programme”, highlighting your professional and intellectual merit as well as your need* for such a grant;
- complete the BMI EMBA application form and submit it together with your Grant Request by Oct. 20, 2017.
* Financial need is a key criteria when considering requests for a grant.