BMI is pleased to offer an afternoon BMI EMBA Alumni Upgrade session No.6 led by:
Lecturer: Shirish C. SRIVASTAVA
- Associate professor at HEC Paris, France and BMI International EMBA, Lithuania-USA-China;
- Lectured at the School of Business, National University of Singapore;
- Alumnus of the International Teachers Program, (ITP) from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University;
- Certified senior Cultural Intelligence (CQ) facilitator from The Cultural Intelligence Centre, Michigan, USA;
- Teaches in the Grand Ecole, Masters, Doctoral, Executive MBA and Custom Executive Education Programs;
- Has been thrice nominated for the prestigious Carolyn Dexter Award at the Academy of Management (AOM) Meetings 2005, 2007 and 2008 and was a finalist for the award at AOM 2007;
has thrice been awarded Prix Académique de la Recherche en Management, 2013, 2015 and 2016 at Paris, France;
Research interests include IT-enabled offshore sourcing, e-government, emerging technologies & technology enabled innovation.
The interactive session will address:
- upcoming tech trends: cloud computing, artificial intelligence, pervasive analytics and more;
- ways emerging technologies are disrupting traditional businesses and bringing radical changes to many industries;
- how to leverage digital disruption as an opportunity for transformation (mini-case).
BMI Executive Hall, Konstitucijos ave. 7, Floor 31, Vilnius
Date and Time
5:00 pm, June 8, 2017
There is no fee
Advance registration is required. Number of seats is limited.
In order to assure consistency of participation, those Alumni who registered but didn't attend a few recent BMI events, will be registered to the waiting list & informed provided free seats are available.
Queries to email@example.com or + 370 5 248 7256