We kindly invite you to join us for a special evening at an Information Session for the BMI Impactful Leadership & Corporate Finance Programme on 20th of March at BMI. A short lecture „ Why Profits are not Enough“ by Corporate Finance Professor Martin Essenburg of DePaul University in the USA will cover following topics:
- do profits really drive shareholder value?
- should you invest in a company that is losing money?
- what is cash flow and why does it matter?
- how does risk and return fit into the conversation?
- what are practical steps management can take to enhance value?
Note that admissions for the 2018 edition of Impactful Leadership & Corporate Finance Programme (Class III) are currently underway.
BMI Executive Hall, Konstitucijos ave. 7, Floor 31, Vilnius
Date and Time
5:30 pm, March 20, 2018
There is no fee
Advance registration is required. Number of seats is limited.
Queries to email@example.com or + 370 5 248 7254