Profile of BMI EMBA students
Each year a cohort of 40 diverse international managers begins EMBA studies at BMI. Participants are admitted on the basis of their experience and executive potential.
- More than 90% in top and senior management roles
- On average 30% of the EMBA participants are business owners
- More than 8 years working in management roles on average
- Age average of 35 and typical range of 27 to 52
- 15 to 20+ different industry sectors represented in each cohort
- BMI Executive MBA students and alumni represent more than 30 countries worldwide including Lithuania, Russia, Poland, Belarus, Germany, Nordics, etc.
Ready to rise
- 49% enjoy career progress already during their studies
- 25% average increase of earnings during EMBA studies
True business leaders from every industry
Composition of EMBA cohorts I-XVII