Short 4-module programme
The Finance View in Decision Making
Learn and apply how financial value is measured in order to make independent, innovative, and pertinent decisions.Download Brochure
Why you need this programme
Every manager faces financial issues. Often, multiple different financial options are available. In such a context, this 6-day programme with an additional group project provide you with the tools and methods needed to:
- Understand how financial value is measured to analyse financial statements independently.
- Develop a clear grasp of value creation to identify the most effective innovations.
- Determine and effectively use the right key performance indicators to drive the implementation of strategic change.
- Start: April 2023
Benefits for participants
- Develop ability to estimate value of companies.
- Improve your understanding on financial statements.
- Develop the ability to work with and manage a diverse team of peers.
- Develop effective public speaking and presentation skills.
Credits earned are transferable to our International Executive MBA.
Mark PayneCopenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Mark has been a lecturer in Financial Accounting and Valuation at Copenhagen Business School since 2005. He has also taught Advanced Financial Accounting to EMBA students at BMI Executive Institute since 2010.
- He has held executive roles in the SEB banking group, serving as Chief Financial Officer for SEB Denmark Pension, and prior to that, in 2009-2015, as CFO of SEB’s Baltic Division (Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia) performing a turnaround project.
- He has also worked for Citigroup, KPMG and BDO in London.
Joachim SandtFrankfurt University (Germany)
- Joachim is Professor of Performance Measurement and Management Control at Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences and a visiting professor at BMI Executive Institute.
- He has extensive experience in executive education and consulting for companies in a range of industries from automotive, aviation, hotel, health care and IT, to logistics, luxury goods and utilities.
- His research, teaching and consulting focus on performance measurement and management control, designing and implementing management control systems for strategy execution, process improvement and organisational development.
Gloria BatlloriESADE (Spain)
- Gloria Batllori is Professor of Finance at ESADE Business School (Spain). She is a chartered financial analyst (CFA) with expertise in valuation and financial analysis.
- Gloria teaches value-based management in customized programmes for companies in a range of industries, including pharma, agribusiness, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, and electronic devices.
- She enjoys teaching finance for non-finance executives. One area of special interest is linking strategic innovation and financial indicators, a topic directly related to decision-making processes.
Ready to apply?
You will get the full view and benefits of the programme by downloading our brochure.Download Brochure
Business Development Manager
+32 486 63 41 02