The International Admissions Committee assesses candidates’ readiness to benefit from the BMI EMBA and add value for other participants, in light of these core admissions criteria:
- A first university degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of successful business experience at the managerial level
- Potential for top-level management responsibilities of greater scope
- Strong motivation and ambition with clear career and life objectives
- Vision for contributing to the development of one’s company
- Enthusiasm and aptitudes for being a good team player
- Personal qualities, maturity and communication abilities
- A good command of the English language
Places in the programme are allocated to qualified candidates on a rolling basis, so applying as early as possible is highly recommended. The procedure consists of these simple steps:
||Complete and submit the application form
||Send in the supporting documents specified in the application form
||Send proof of payment of the application fee
||Attend an admissions interview*
*The interview, which is the final stage of the admissions process, will be scheduled after the Admissions Committee has reviewed and approved a candidate’s application materials.
The recruitment process for the BMI 4-Continent EMBA 21 has already started and BMI EMBA Programme Director Ms. Jurga Bendikaite - Ursavas is pleased to answer your inquiries related to the programme.
The final application deadline for the BMI EMBA (21st) cohort is Oct. 22, 2019.
|For tuition fee and application procedure, please contact Jurga at +370 5 2487247, email@example.com