The International Admissions Committee assesses candidates’ readiness to benefit from the BMI EMBA and add value for other participants, in light of these core admissions criteria:
- A first university degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of successful business experience at the managerial level
- Potential for top-level management responsibilities of greater scope
- Strong motivation and ambition with clear career and life objectives
- Vision for contributing to the development of one’s company
- Enthusiasm and aptitudes for being a good team player
- Personal qualities, maturity and communication abilities
- A good command of the English language
Places in the programme are allocated to qualified candidates on a rolling basis, so applying as early as possible is highly recommended. The procedure consists of these simple steps:
||Complete and submit the application form
||Send in the supporting documents specified in the application form
||Send proof of payment of the application fee
||Attend an admissions interview*
*The interview, which is the final stage of the admissions process, will be scheduled after the Admissions Committee has reviewed and approved a candidate’s application materials.
The recruitment process for the BMI 4-Continent EMBA 21 has already started and BMI EMBA Programme Director Ms. Jurga Ursavaş is pleased to answer your inquiries related to the programme.
The final application deadline for the BMI EMBA (21st) cohort is Oct. 22, 2019.
|For tuition fee and application procedure, please contact Jurga Ursavaş at +370 5 2487247, firstname.lastname@example.org