5 Myths and 1 Hack about InnovationRegister
Are you a manager seeking new ways to inspire your teams? A leader yearning to unlock the true potential of your organization? A founder eager to disrupt the status quo? Or an investor searching for untapped opportunities? This open and free-of-charge webinar is your gateway to challenge your thinking and revolutionize your approach.
In the rapidly evolving world of startups and transformative initiatives, it’s time to question everything we think we know. In the last few years, we have witnessed the irruption of startup companies across the globe, from Silicon Valley to Lithuania, and also innovation and transformation initiatives within incumbent companies. However, some of the most widely held beliefs about innovation and entrepreneurship can be substantially challenged by taking a deeper perspective on the foundations of innovation. In this webinar, Ivan Bofarull, Chief Innovation Officer at ESADE Business School, and author of the award-winning book “Moonshot Thinking”, will share his contrarian thoughts and challenge our way of thinking as managers, leaders, founders or investors.
About Ivan Bofarull
- Chief Innovation Officer at ESADE, the top-ranked global business school, where he also teaches disruptive innovation in leadership programmes for top companies as well as startups
- His book “Moonshot Thinking” develops a new methodology for going from disruption to opportunity. It was recognized as “The Best Innovation Book of 2020-21” in Spain
- Recently listed by Forbes as one of the most relevant futurists in Spain
- Has taught in the past in partnership with Singularity University
- Worked as an advisor for global strategy at Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
Ivan Bofarull is also a lecturer at two Executive Education programmes oraganised by BMI Executive Institute – Investment & Innovation Academy and Innovation and Digital Transformation. Fancy to learn more about these programmes? Click on the title of programmes above.
Registration is open until the 30th of May.
Language of the webinar – English.
For more information about the event, please contact Diana Gedeikytė-Jakutienė:
firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 600 368 38