International EMBA Brussels
International EMBA Vilnius
Another investment round closed with 250 million under the 3,5 billion EUR evaluation. With this, Lithuanian first Unicorn Vinted tripled their status. Every month new Venture Capital companies announce new funds closure. With Covid-19 breaking down the business-as-usual practice and feeling across the continent, there is one sector – start-ups – that not only did not ask for any recovery funds, but the majority of them did also strengthen their positions. And paid a great amount of taxes.
As C-level managers, we often wonder – what is so different about all those techy companies? How do they grow? Why do they attract so much funding? And how do they disrupt the usual sectors? One thing is clear – there are many hidden secrets and methodologies, that we can learn from. There are even more opportunities that could be applied tomorrow.
We welcome you to Investment and Innovation Academy which BMI Institute is launching in cooperation with the Lithuanian Business Angel Network (LitBAN) and the Baltic Sandbox start-up accelerator community. The aim is to enhance participants’ mindset, know-how, tools, and network.
This will be a practice-based crash course that brings you quickly and efficiently up to speed on assessing ventures, creating investment strategies, discovering, and evaluating diverse investment options, and much more. Would you like to be the first to benefit and bring your wise investments to another scale?!
The programme is specially crafted for corporate investment decision-makers (C-level executives, CFOs, board members, heads of project investments) and private investors (beginner and intermediate business angels and fund managers). Experienced entrepreneurs can also benefit from deeper know-how on effective investment, positioning themselves, and better understanding investor decision-making processes.
Registration is open for the integrated series of 5 focused modules with world-class lecturers-practitioners to be held between October 2021 and June 2022. Please, register here to be the first to get more information.
• Knowledge and tools to build investment strategy and independently search, assess, evaluate and select investment opportunities: from start-ups to corporate innovation projects, as well as managing this process-related risks.
• Ability to assess an idea’s potential and challenges to confidently make sound decisions.
• Development of entrepreneurial spirit and start-up agility also in a corporate context.
• Deeper understanding of the roles among investment parties and thorough application of legal deal closing process steps.
• Knowledge and tools to establish process innovation development within own companies or companies invested in.
• Practice examining real-life cases and unknown contexts for innovation potential.
• Access to a network of diverse investors for support and opportunities.
After graduating from the Investment and Innovation Academy you will:
• be empowered to grow businesses in an innovative way
• be able to integrate idea generation into daily processes
• foster your entrepreneurial focused mindset
• have the know-how and tools to create innovations; search, assess and select investment opportunities; measure and mitigate risks; thoughtfully finalize deals
• be able to invest wisely with meaningful ROI
• strengthen your reputation as a knowledgeable investor
• gain access to a broader network of investment-oriented community
• become a member of LitBAN
The 8-month programme is divided into 5 modules. All modules will be delivered by world-class lecturer-practitioners: Carlos Osorio, Mark Payne, Steen Parsholt, Frank Petry, Rolandas Valiūnas, Robertas Čiočys, Saulius Adomaitis, well-known start-up gurus’, angel investors and corporate innovators.
To learn more about the academy and the programme, please, register here or contact us.
Director, Executive Education
+370 679 35 097