BMI is pleased to offer an afternoon session led by:
Guest Speaker: Adas Darinskas
- Biomedical doctor, 17+ years working in stem cell research science and business;
- author of 10 scientific publications;
- 3 Lithuanian and 1 worldwide patented inventions;
- Worked in Umea University, Sweden, Alzheimer's disease investigation group, Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Novosibirsk Institute of Clinical Immunology;
- Cofounder of Imunolita, first private cord blood bank in Baltic states, JSC Froceth, the first company in Baltic states producing advanced therapy medical products for patients in oncology and regenerative medicine and JSC Innovita Research, performing active RnD in the field of anti ageing.
The presentation will address:
- Stem cells: what we know and the possibilities they open up
- Incurable diseases: can stem cells stop or even cure them?
- “Forever young”: a future reality or just wishful thinking?
- Future medicine: from 3D printing to regenerative self-healing
BMI Executive Hall, Konstitucijos ave. 7, Floor 31, Vilnius
Date and Time
5:30 pm, May 29, 2017
There is no fee
Advance registration is required. Number of seats is limited.
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or + 370 5 248 7256