Short 4-module programme
The Strategic View in Decision Making
Foster a sound and lively entrepreneurial mindset to decide how to expand your business.Download Brochure
Why you need this programme
Many managers are driven by a passion for new business ideas and ventures. But obstacles of various kinds can prevent projects from
succeeding. This 6-day programme with an additional group project provides you with the strategic management tools and perspective to:
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset through relevant skills development and review of fundamentals of marketing, business and corporate strategy and business plan dynamics.
- Understand the processes involved in the fast growth of companies.
- Decide how to expand your business and how to sustain superior performance over the long term.
- Start: September 2023
Benefits for participants
- Expand mindset for strategy development and execution.
- Get a holistic view of the enterprise to make pertinent decisions.
- Develop the ability to work with and manage a diverse team of peers.
- Develop effective public speaking and presentation skills.
Credits earned are transferrable to our International Executive MBA.
Andrés CuneoESADE (Spain)
- Andrés is Associate Professor of Marketing. He has been recognised for excellence in teaching with the “ESADE Teaching Excellence Award”.
- His research focuses on the development of private labels brands across categories and countries and the impact they have on competitive dynamics between manufacturers and retailers.
- He spent part of his business career working in management consulting in a myriad of sectors.
Pierre DussaugeHEC Paris (France)
- Pierre is Professor of Strategic Management at HEC Paris.
- He is the author and co-author of several books in the field of strategic management and an active contributor to academic and practitioner-oriented journals.
- He has served as a consultant or management educator for numerous firms in the US and Europe.
Joan RieraESADE (Spain)
- Juan is currently the managing partner of Active Development and a professor in ESADE’s Department of General Management and Strategy.
- He is a “business angel” investor and independent advisor for various business initiatives.
- He is proud to have designed and executed multiple programmes for governments, institutions, foundations, and NGOs
Ready to apply?
You will get the full view and benefits of the programme by downloading our brochure.Download Brochure
+32 473 53 05 95