Impactful Leadership & Corporate Finance Programme
The Impact of Business Success:
- Communication and leadership skills – 85%
- Financial management skills – 36%
- Negotiation skills – 60%
Successful executives should be aware of themselves, lead & coach their teams choosing the appropriate leadership style depending on the situation, work effectively with diverse types of business counterparts and excel in financial skills to generate competitive value.
The 3 module programme approaches leadership, impactful negotiations and finance as a process and enables managers develop skills to lead effectively in their current roles and throughout their careers, make financially sound and commercially viable decisions.
Credits received during the programme are subject to be transfered to BMI International EMBA programme.
Benefits of the Programme
- Provide a deeper understanding of leadership skills and levers
- Build skills and knowledge on how to convince others more rapidly
- Discover an effective coaching leadership style
- Develop skills to make financially sound and commercially viable decisions
- Build skills to evaluate operating performance and impact of financial decisions on profitability
- Understand how people make decisions and how to influence them
This 2-day module secures a comprehensive approach to successful negotiations. It equips you with tools you’ll find indispensable to master:
- How people make decisions and how to influence them
- How to convince others more rapidly. Effective questioning
- Develop an effective personal negotiation style and approaches, including awareness of one’s own strengths and weaknesses with ideas for how to improve
- Develop the ability to work effectively with diverse types of business counterparts
- Recognize, describe and suggest tactics for the principle phases of a negotiation
- Analyze, formulate and implement negotiation strategies that effectively promote organization’s strategic objectives. Implement a relevant negotiation strategy in their own organization
- Recognize the negotiation dimension of many common interactions and improve outcomes by applying negotiation principles.
EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP NOW
The module equips you with insights and tools about leading yourself, your team and your organization based on applied leadership effectiveness research. Through the Life Styles Inventory (LSI) assessment you will receive objective feedback on your thinking and behavior styles. LSI will also enable you to compare your self-assessment with composite feedback from individuals you select.
The 2-day module will focus on:
- Life Styles Inventory Assessment of Executive Leadership styles, their balance and situational application
- Grow-Coaching model for high performance
- Emotional intelligence (self-awareness) impact on financial performance
- Development of traits of a good leader
- Recent neuroscience findings on the brain
- Neuroscience impact for corporate change
- Development of coaching skills for high performance
- Understanding and practice on building an engaged team
This Programme is designed to increase your skills in communicating effectively with those in finance and accounting to ensure that your organization’s functions are better integrated, significantly boosting the firm’s overall value. As a result of attending, you will contribute to ensuring a sound financial basis for your organization’s strategic planning and decisions.
At the end of the program, you will have mastered key finance and accounting concepts and understand the relationships among profitability, cash flow, liquidity and growth, and identify the red flags in financial statements – highly important in the current volatile financial context.
The 3-day module will focus on:
- Gain practical knowledge of how to use and interpret financial statements and how to evaluate operating performance
- Understand the impact of financial decisions on profitability and financial statements
- Enhance the ability to use financial analysis in decision making and develop the guideline to measure success
- Understand concepts of capital structure, cost of capital, time value of money and risk analysis by gaining familiarity with sources of capital and their risk/return parameters
- Learn how to build applicable cash flow models and valuation models to be used for capital budgeting and assessment of what businesses are actually worth
- Learn what drives value creation.
91% Overall Programme quality (BMI survey of 4 Classes)
For tuition fee and application procedure, please contact BMI at: Jurgita +370 680 96915, email@example.com.