- A first university degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of successful business experience at the managerial level
- Potential for top-level management responsibilities of greater scope
- Strong motivation and ambition with clear career and life objectives
- Vision for contributing to the development of one’s company
- Enthusiasm and aptitudes for being a good team player
- Personal qualities, maturity and communication abilities
- Good command of English
For more information on the structure – download brochure.
Admissions for the next class of the International Executive MBA are open.
Starting date: March, 2024.
Tuition fee includes:
- Instruction, testing, exams and teaching materials throughout the 12 months
- Book rental and course materials
- Leadership coaching
- Accommodation costs for the International Study Trip
- Course fees to take module or courses in partner locations
- Networking events
- UCLouvain student benefits (e.g. library and premises access)
Note: VAT is not applicable as we are registered as an ASBL.
Instalments: The tuition fee can either be paid all at once or in 4 instalments to spread the cost over several quarters in the year of studies. The first payment is due with the enrollment into the programme. A seat in the programme is only reserved once the first payment (either as the first instalment payment or in form of the full amount) has been received.
Paid Educational Leave: Companies based in Brussels or Flanders can apply for government support covering for the two Fridays per months which you would spend studying.
More information on Brussels based companies and Flanders based companies.
Tax-deductibility: Companies can count the tuition fee as tax deductible expense. The executive MBA is fully tax deductible over several years. Usually, companies either declare it all at once or over three or five years.
Applicants to the International EMBA may be eligible for grants to cover part of tuition. Grants are awarded, based on need, after successful completion of the admissions process. They are a form of solidarity and social responsibility that adds value for all participants.
The number of grants available is limited. Among candidates with demonstrated need, priority is given to those who can contribute most to learning in the EMBA thanks to their diverse or unique experience, backgrounds and achievements. Grants are given for achievements in entrepreneurship, for social contributions, and for foreign participants residing outside of Belgium.
The Grant Committee evaluates each candidate’s financial need and contribution potential based on the Grant Request they submit and other relevant information gathered in the admissions process.
A grant may be equivalent to as much as 30% of the tuition for the International EMBA programme.
To apply for a grant, you must:
- Meet the admissions criteria for the International Executive MBA programme;
- Write a Grant Request in the form of a one-page essay on the topic “Why I should receive a grant to study in the International Executive MBA programme”, explaining both your need for a grant and how your participation could add value to the programme;
- Submit the Grant Request together with your EMBA application form.