Innovation & Digital Transformation
Digital technologies are redefining the way organizations compete and engage with customers. At the same time, COVID-19 is accelerating the pace of digital transformation on a global scale, though currently more than 70% of digital transformation efforts either fail or underachieve in their objectives.
This very practical BMI Executive Programme will put you on track with not just clear vision of the digital opportunities open to your own business but also a detailed roadmap for transformation.
Plus the tools and skills needed to execute. Since ideas are cheap – the hard part, and all the value, is in getting results.
The programme is ‘digitally embedded’: its intensive courses and real-life project are led by top international professors in a mix of face-to-face and online learning. The focus is on each participant’s application of the newly gained knowledge and tools to their own organisation.
Disrupt or be disrupted by: creating a new product, accessing new markets, boosting sales, reducing costs or reinventing your processes and business model.
Registration is open to experienced managers for the hybrid course (face-to-face and online). Seats are limited.
Sharpen Your Tools
Digital transformation is all that and more
Carefully selected professors
Carlos OsorioUniversity of Desarrollo & Yuken Impact Research Lab, Chile
- Co founder and partner at Yuken, a global design and innovation capability-building research lab based in Chile.
- Areas of work: innovation strategy and processes, innovation capability building, techniques used by the most innovative teams in the world.
- Associate professor of innovation at Universidad del Desarrollo, affiliate to the Lemelson-MIT Program for Education for Invention, former visiting professor at MIT Sloan School of Management and faculty associate at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center.
Greg MathersCertified Senior Adizes Associate, Latvia
- Over twenty years of international experience developing entrepreneurial businesses.
- Fifteen years of experience in building successful participative management systems with senior management teams in SMEs.
- Worldwide experience in management consulting and training in IT, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, professional services, education, HORECA, and financial services industries with companies such as Radisson Hotels, Accenture, Latvian State Forestry, SEB, Swedbank and others.
Joe PeppardMIT, Sloan on leave of absence, USA
- Executive educator and consultant on digital strategy and innovation, execution of digital transformation programs, creation of value from IT investments, and the role of the IT unit in contemporary organizations.
- Co-author of The Strategic Management of Information Systems: Building a Digital Strategy, a top title in digital strategy for practitioners and academics.
Join the Circle
Innovation and digital transformation are hot topics, so taking part in this programme felt only natural. It came at the perfect time for me. It was more challenging than I…… Read more
No single path can ensure success, but principles, commonly applied by leading organizations, can help most companies succeed in digital transformation. Carlos equipped us with all those principles and more!…… Read more