Innovation & Digital Transformation
Digital technologies are redefining the way organizations compete and engage with customers. At the same time, COVID-19 is accelerating the pace of digital transformation on a global scale, though currently more than 70% of digital transformation efforts either fail or underachieve in their objectives.Download Brochures
This very practical BMI Executive Programme will put you on track with not just clear vision of the digital opportunities open to your own business but also a detailed roadmap for transformation.
Plus the tools and skills needed to execute. Since ideas are cheap – the hard part, and all the value, is in getting results.
The programme is “digitally embedded”: its intensive courses are led by top international professors . The focus is on each participant’s application of the newly gained knowledge and tools to their own organisation.
Disrupt or be disrupted by: creating a new product, accessing new markets, boosting sales, reducing costs or reinventing your processes and business model.
Sharpen Your Tools
Digital transformation is all that and more
Carefully selected professors
Professor Yasser RahrovaniIvey Business School, Canada
- Associate Professor of Information Systems at Ivey Business School. He holds a PhD in Management from McGill University with an engineering undergraduate background.
- Research and teaching interest lies at the intersection of technology, innovation, and drifting, i.e., exploring the emergent, unexpected aspects of innovating with digital technologies in organizations.
- During the past 10 years, he has been involved in leading two Canadian NGOs and has been working closely with youth in scouting programs.
Greg MathersCertified Senior Adizes Associate, Latvia
- Over twenty years of international experience developing entrepreneurial businesses.
- Fifteen years of experience in building successful participative management systems with senior management teams in SMEs.
- Worldwide experience in management consulting and training in IT, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, professional services, education, HORECA, and financial services industries with companies such as Radisson Hotels, Accenture, Latvian State Forestry, SEB, Swedbank and others.
Prof. Joe PeppardMIT, Sloan on leave of absence, USA
- Executive educator and consultant on digital strategy and innovation, execution of digital transformation programs, creation of value from IT investments, and the role of the IT unit in contemporary organizations.
- Co-author of The Strategic Management of Information Systems: Building a Digital Strategy, a top title in digital strategy for practitioners and academics.