Innovation & Digital Transformation
Digital technologies are redefining the way organizations compete and engage with customers. At the same time, COVID-19 is accelerating the pace of digital transformation on a global scale, though currently more than 70% of digital transformation efforts either fail or underachieve in their objectives.
This very practical BMI Executive Programme will put you on track with not just clear vision of the digital opportunities open to your own business but also a detailed roadmap for transformation.
Plus the tools and skills needed to execute. Since ideas are cheap – the hard part, and all the value, is in getting results.
The programme is ‘digitally embedded’: its intensive courses and real-life project are led by top international professors . The focus is on each participant’s application of the newly gained knowledge and tools to their own organisation.
Disrupt or be disrupted by: creating a new product, accessing new markets, boosting sales, reducing costs or reinventing your processes and business model.
Sharpen Your Tools
Digital transformation is all that and more
Carefully selected professors
Prof. Carlos OsorioUniversity of Desarrollo & Yuken Impact Research Lab, Chile
- Co founder and partner at Yuken, a global design and innovation capability-building research lab based in Chile.
- Areas of work: innovation strategy and processes, innovation capability building, techniques used by the most innovative teams in the world.
- Associate professor of innovation at Universidad del Desarrollo, affiliate to the Lemelson-MIT Program for Education for Invention, former visiting professor at MIT Sloan School of Management and faculty associate at Harvard’s Berkman Klein Center.
Aad JCM van VlietFounding Partner and Global Lead of Avvartes Partners GmbH, Switzerland
- Seasoned senior international business coach, team mobilizer and HR executive with 30+ years of experience at global blue-chip companies in diverse industries.
- A member of executive leadership boards who has led global HR teams serving 12,000+ employees in businesses with annual sales of USD 6 billion.
- Companies served include Unilever, SmithKline Beecham, Novartis and others.
- Areas of focus: future-fit leadership and leadership development, organizational change and future readiness, engagement strategies.
Prof. Joe PeppardMIT, Sloan on leave of absence, USA
- Executive educator and consultant on digital strategy and innovation, execution of digital transformation programs, creation of value from IT investments, and the role of the IT unit in contemporary organizations.
- Co-author of The Strategic Management of Information Systems: Building a Digital Strategy, a top title in digital strategy for practitioners and academics.